Followers

Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer 🌸

As you may have guessed I'm a rather large Origins skincare fan, so whenever there is a new launch I'm always all over it. The Original Skin collection from Origins is a go to for me as I've been using the Original Skin Renewal serum for a over a year and I'm obsessed. The scent of the collection is to die for and they have now released a Makeup Removing Jelly Cleanser* and a Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb* in addition to the Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb*. I have used the jelly cleanser and moisturiser and I'm a big fan but due to the large volume of cleansers and moisturiser's I already have, I couldn't add them to my collection.



The glow-to step between skincare and makeup, this cooling, airy mousse primer leaves skin looking fresh, pore-fected and softly glowing. Smooth this on after moisturiser and before makeup. When this primer says cooling it certainly is. My skin often gets hot flushes when I’m busy and this does a really good job at cooling it down, as well as adding a tint to my skin to help try and cover my redness. If I know I’m going to have a busy day I apply this in the mornings and to add a bit of glow back I’ll top it off my Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter due to it being a mattifying product. 


The texture of this product is unlike any other I have seen, it's a light, bubbly mousse that comes out the packaging like an aerosol. It smooths down to a really silky cream when you apply it and the cooling effect feels so refreshing. If you're near a counter I suggest you go try it out because it's truly unique.

Let me know if you've tried any of the Original Skin Collection, and what your favourite is!

No comments