Followers

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter

There has been a lot of different opinions of Charlotte Tilbury's Hollywood Flawless Filter as to what kind of product it is, It is in fact a complexion booster. this customisable, hybrid complexion booster is quite different of any other product on the market. It offers the imperfection-blurring benefits of a primer, the mega-watt glow of a highlighter and the unbeatably perfecting properties of your favourite photographic filter. In 7 shades, you can wear it under, over or instead of foundation, or mix it with your favourite base products for a beautiful boost. Ms. Tilbury herself calls it ‘the ultimate high gloss, high glow celebrity skin filter in a bottle’. 



With the seven shades of Hollywood Flawless she also provides which of her foundation shades they correspond best with. But it looks equally as gorgeous on bare skin.
  •  Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 1 is a neutral beige for very fair skin. Magic Foundation 1 Fair & 2 Fair, or Light Wonder 1 Fair.
  •  Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 2 is a neutral peachy beige for fair skin. Magic Foundation 3 Fair, 3.5 Fair, 4 Fair or Light Wonder 2 Fair & 3 Fair.
  • Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 3 is a neutral peach for light to medium skin. Magic Foundation 4.5 Medium & 5 Medium or Light Wonder 4 Fair & 5 Medium.
  • Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 4 is a neutral golden yellow for medium skin tones. Magic Foundation 6 Medium or Light Wonder 6 Medium.
  • Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 5 is a neutral caramel for medium tan skin tones. Magic Foundation 7 Medium & 8 Medium or Light Wonder 7 Medium & 8 Medium.
  • Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 6 is a warm amber for deep skin tones. Magic Foundation 9 Dark, 9.5 Dark & 10 Dark or Light Wonder 9 Dark & 10 Dark.
  • Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 7 is a deep bronze for dark skin tones. Magic Foundation 11 Dark & 12 Dark.



I have shade 1 because I have pretty fair skin but shade 2 wouldn't have given me as good of a glow as shade 1 does. Its rare that I wear foundation but I wanted something to show off my skin and help it look healthy. This gives a non glittery glow to my skin and blends beautifully. If you're wanting high shine you could easily layer to build the glow up.

It has a large doe-foot applicator which is good for me because sometimes with pumps or pouring products you can waste product but you can be nice and precise with its application. I swipe it across the top of my cheekbones and on my cupids bow to give those areas a healthy glow then blend with my fingertips, as I found brushes seem to pick up the product so its better with my fingertips. I am yet to try it with foundation so I cant comment on it layering with that but I would imagine it would be lovely. I've used it over the new Origins Original Skin Cooling Primer and it layers well over that.

Have you tried Charlotte's Hollywood Flawless Filter?

No comments