Followers

Easter Home Decor

I am very much one for seasonal home décor, so I thought I would share my favourites things. One of my go to places to pick decorative pieces up is HomeSense and TK Maxx. With the pieces being seasonal I don't like to spend loads of money for stuff that's only up for a few weeks a year so those places are perfect to pick stuff up.


The first thing I picked up this year was a two tier bunny stand from TK Maxx for £14.99. My thinking behind this purchase was I can use it for a Easter inspired afternoon tea or for displaying little chocolate eggs. For demonstration purposes I put together a quick supermarket dash version of a Easter afternoon tea; hot cross buns, French foundant fancies with gummy carrots on top, Cadbury nest cakes and a chocolate bunny Oreo from Chunkydunkchocs. Chunkydunkchocs is a company set up by my lovely friend Tiff and she makes chocolate slabs and trays, perfect for personalised gifts for you chocolate lovers (IG @chunkydunkchocs).



My next purchases were from TK Maxx and HomeSense, a bunny holding an egg vase and a speckled egg wreath. I mainly got the vase to go with my stand and the white ceramic vibe but also for the fact it looks so adorable with spring flowers coming out the top of the cracked egg. The one downside to this vase it that I think it isn't sealed properly and I've had to sit it in a tray as water is leaking but for £3.99 I think its adorable. The floral speckled egg wreath was a steal at £6.99 as I had seen similar ones for £20+ I had to pick it up. It hasn't got a good way of hanging so its currently propped up on my mantle piece.



Then I have my Easter tree, I use curly willow from my garden and pop it in an Oliver Bonas vase I bought a while ago. I picked up some pastel coloured speckled eggs from tiger for £1, the little plain coloured eggs from Gisella Graham I got for 99p in a charity shop and the little pink chicken from the Parsley Pot in Bury St Edmunds.  I wish I could have the Easter tree up all year because their really pretty and pastel.

How do you like so celebrate Easter or decorate for spring? If you're a Easter tree fan show me yours on Instagram @mycopperhaven 

No comments