Followers

Bigger and Bolder Brows by Benefit Cosmetics

I have my brows done by the lovely ladies in Benefit Cosmetics and I'm in love with their brow products! So when they brought these kits out I had to get my hands on one. I purchased the Bigger and Bolder Brows Kit in shade 3 (Medium)



The kit contains ka-Brow which is a eyebrow cream-gel colour which is perfect for filling in your brows with the little angle brush contained in the lid of the product. You can use this quite subtly or you can go full bold brows with it depending how you apply in.

You also get High Brow which is a eyebrow highlighter, I love this product; it blends so nicely and really makes a difference to the shape of your eye area by lifting it with the brightness it gives.

The third product in the kit is ready, set, BROW, this is a clear brow gel that will keep you brows in place all day.

You also get an eyebrow mapping tool in the kit with two styles one is more angled and the other is a soften angle to the end of the brow. you simply hold it below your brows and follow it with ka-Brow.

No comments