Followers

Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies🍪 🎃

It is that time of year that Pumpkin Spice becomes part of our autumnal food intake and I came across this recipe on Delish's website and gave them a go! They were super delicious so I thought I would share the recipe over here to share it with you! Disclaimer that this recipe is from Delish and not my own I'm just sharing it over here because so many people liked them I thought I'd find an easier way to share it! I've also converted the measurements into grams to make it easier for myself and UK readers!



INGREDIENTS
  • 280g all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 225g unsalted butter, softened
  • 150g brown sugar
  • 100g granulated sugar
  • 170g pumpkin purée
  • large egg
  • 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
  • 350g semi-sweet chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 190°c and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. 
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt.
  3. In a large bowl using a hand mixer*, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract until combined, then add flour mixture. Beat on low until no raw flour appears, then fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
  4. Scoop 1” balls onto prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart, and bake until puffed up and golden around edges, about 12 minutes.
*I used my Kitchenaid to make the cookie dough rather than a hand mixer and then used a wooden spoon to hold in the chocolate chips

No comments