Followers

John Lewis & Parters Fashion and Beauty Bloggers Evening



A few weeks ago at John Lewis & Partners Cambridge I was invited to an exclusive fashion and beauty  event for bloggers. It was so nice to see all my blogging friends all in one room and even meet some new ones. It was also a good opportunity to  explore more brands and services available in store.



There was a showcase of the new key pieces from a couple of the exclusive brands to John Lewis, which certainly gave me some new outfit inspiration. I’ve fallen in love with the Modern Rarity burgundy boots and the hush bag embellished with little gold stars. The personal stylists were also on hand to discuss their free service and all the options from occasion wear to finding the perfect pair of jeans.



BECCA Cosmetics was also at the event helping you find the best highlighter shade for your skin-tone. I also picked up a foundation sample to try BECCA Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation. They showed us the new BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Macaron Kit which  is an exclusive to John Lewis & Partners as part of their Christmas gifting! They were the perfect size for gifting, or for keeping to yourself😉.



Coach were also showing off some of their exclusives to the partnership like this Edie 28 Shoulder Bag. They also highlighted some of the purses and card holders which make perfect stocking fillers of Christmas present.



The lovely girls from the Charlotte Tilbury counter were showing off the gorgeous new Christmas collection hot off the press.  They have an advent calendar of rose gold dreams. They also did my eye-makeup with the new Stars In Your Eyes Palette, which I'm super impressed by the beautiful colours in this palette. They also gave me a tip for using the Hollywood Flawless Filter under your eyes to really brighten the area, I've used this trick since and it works!



Elemis were demonstrating their new BIOTEC machine and the various facial results that you can get from different treatments with them. I was super impressed with the ultrasonic peel, it made my skin so soft I just have to book in and try one of their facials out!

It was such a nice evening catching up with all my blogging friends and checking out new products and services available at my local John Lewis & Partners! Don't forget to swing by and check out the new beauty studio as well!

No comments