Followers

Festive Blooms with Bloom and Wild

I'm a true believer that fresh flowers can make you feel cosy and house-proud, in fact I miss being home to admire them when I'm out of the house!  I recently became an ambassador for Bloom and Wild who are a fabulous team that create beautiful bouquets that are posted through your letterbox so there is no waiting around for a postman! They always pick seasonally and change up the designs - the bunch I picked up this month was the limited edition Festive Charm bouquet in collaboration with Nikki Tibbles; who is one of the most celebrated British florists, with a shop in Liberty and commissions by Chanel, Dior and Kensington Palace.





An eclectic offering bursting with colour and delicious fragrance, Festive Charm is a warming arrangement of 'All For Love' roses in pink and ombré together with delicate skimmia and golden eucalyptus for a little spritz of magic. The eucalyptus symbolises good fortune and health, making this the ideal gift during the festive season months.













I'm obsessed with how vivid the colour of the roses are in this bouquet which change over time contrasting with the golden eucalyptus and pine. The mix of wild flowers with bold roses just works to create a really extravagant look which is the thing I love about Bloom and Wild. Whats even better is that by using my link you can get 20% off your order! http://bit.ly/LucyRBloomandWild



No comments