Followers

Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Swatches and Review

I've been testing these beautiful Tanya Burr products out for a while now so I can give a good review of them. The colour choice is so good, you can easily go from day to night with them by smoking them up a bit more with the darker shades.





This is the Birthday Suit palate the colours go in this order; Marzipan, Toast, Cocoa Sugar and Soft Truffle. I would say this is more of an everyday palate than the other in the collection but you could still go darker by using more of Soft Truffle. Really good pigmentation and glittery shades are so pretty.






This is the Enchanted Dream palate the shades are; Moonlit Walk, Cocoa Plum, Berry Soufflé and Magic Carpet. I followed Tanya's tutorial when I first received the palate and the colours are so pretty together and I've worn the look a lot. The pigment playoff is really great with these products.





I also picked up one of the matte lip colours in Martha Moo, its like your natural lip colour but better. This stays on forever, I wore it on holiday in Italy in amongst eating loads of pasta this stayed put like a pro! I was really happy with this product, it is a tad fiddly to apply but the applicator is pretty good.


Overall I would thoroughly recommend these products, the pricing is great and pigment payoff is brilliant. They're available on Feel Unique and Superdrug. I even managed to get mine on 3 for 2 with Superdrug so look out for offers!



No comments