Followers

Sally's Origins Glow Gala!

Sally Morgan-Moore hosted a Glow Gala event for Bloggers as she is one of the Origin Glow Guides. The event was for her blogging pals and Smashbox showing us how to complete our look with their foundations and beautiful lipsticks. We were greeted with mince pies, prosecco and friendly faces.



I started off with a fabulous mini facial using; Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser, Modern Friction cleanser, Drink Up 10 minute mask, Make a Difference+ Rejuvenating Lotion, Eye Doctor eye cream and the Ginzing Ultra-Hydrating Energy Boosting cream moisturiser. The thing I love about going to the Origins flagship store in Cambridge is that I can try out different products depending how my skin feels, giving me the chance to see what my routine can change with the changing weather.


I followed my facial with checking out Smashbox's makeup with the lovely Ricky. He used the Camera Ready BB Water SPF30 and finished it off with the Draw In. Decked Out. Be Legendary Lipstick Palette. We used a nude shade and the highlighted the centre with a bright orange which if you'd have seen it in the palette you would have thought it would be too bright but blended with a nude colour it made the perfect ombré lip.





Keep an eye out for any more events from Sally!

Sally's Instagram: @sallymorganmoore


2 comments

  1. Oh my goshhhhhh, wonderful lady!!! I was so happy to have you there! You looked utterly gorge. Thanks so much for such a lovely review of the night!!! Xxx

    Sally
    www.sallymorganmoore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting such a fab event! Here's to the next one xxx

      Delete