Followers

Liberty London Beauty Advent Calendar

With 2017 being the year of me saying "Treat Yo Self" I splashed out in October to get a Liberty London Beauty Advent Calendar. At £175 it is one of the high-end options for an advent calendar, but with the value of the contents being over £500 it is a saving overall, especially with fifteen of the products being full-size. I love the design of the packaging with the drawing of a snowy Liberty and then the inside is Liberty print with metallic numbers for the days. I might even refill it next year with my own goodies! 



The calendar contains: 


Aveda Volumising Tonic, Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant, Hourglass Lip Stylo Influencer, Margaret Dabbs Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum and .


Espa Pink Hair & Scalp Mud, Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturiser, Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Rollerball, Skin Laundry Purifying Cream Cleanser, and Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick in Amethyst.



Liberty London Small Washbag in Strawberry Thief, NARS Orgasm Blush, Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, Eve Lom Cleanser and Blink Brow Oil.



QMS Activator Mini Travel Mask, Surratt Smokey Eye Baton in Enticelle, Aurelia Cell Repair Night Oil, Davines Oi Shampoo and Dr Sebagh Serum Repair.



Byredo Hand Cream Bal D'Afrique, Trish McEvoy Liquid Lip Gloss in Power Red, Votary Cleansing Oil, Diptyque Pomander Candle and Le Labo The Noir Eau de Parfum.

There are some brands I haven't heard of before as well as some brands I know and love, so I'm excited to try them all out. The products I'm most looking forward to trying are the Hourglass Lip Stylo, Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream and Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser. If Lisa Potter-Dixon and Caroline Hirons think some of the products are amazing than I can't wait to try them! Let me know if you got one of these calendars or if you have tried any of these products out!

No comments