Followers

Lush Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb

Its that time of year again when Lush brings out all the goodies for Christmas. The first one I was instantly attracted to was the Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb. Mainly this appealed to me due to the design of the two reindeers that just so happens to match my all time favourite Christmas jumper. 


The scent of this bath bomb is super cosy and gives a Hygge vibes. It contains Sicilian lemon oil which is good for uplifting and cleansing, mustard and ginger powders which has a stimulating and astringent effect that will ease muscles and warm you up, Coriander seed oil  gives a deodorising and stimulating effect while clove bud oils are a spicy, warming and stimulating herb and can boost circulation.



Its a slow fizzer so perfect for those cosy bath times with lit candles or a warm drink. I can't really describe what scent it is other than feels very festive and warming. It also made a very pretty red and orange bath that gets you in the festive spirit.



What is your favourite Christmas Lush product? Let me know in the comments what I should try next! xox

No comments