Followers

FeelUnique Benefit Cosmetics Glitter Squad Visit!

Last Friday I had won the amazing opportunity for the Benefit Glitter Squad in cooperation with FeelUnique to come to my house and give me a Magical Makeover! The competition revolved around FeelUnique's new Makeup Live app that lets you try out makeup live using your front camera on your phone from the comfort of your own home. You can also make purchases through the app when you find the perfect combination of eye makeup and lip products.

The Glitter Squad came in a glammed up van with two makeup vanities in the back and glittery walls which I was jealous I couldn't have in my house. We were greeted by Jordan with Ferraro Roche which is always a good start!

'

I had the lovely Lauren from Benefit doing my makeup and my friend Billie had Laurretta. With there just being the two of us we got VIP treatment and had full makeovers. We went out after the makeovers so they glammed us up ready for it. I got a lot of makeup envy from their kits and just wish I could have that amount of different makeup!




I loved the burgundy smokey eye with a brown nude lip that Lauren gave me, I learnt so much from her along the way with how to contour and highlight for my face shape. We also got Benefit Cosmetics goodie bags to take with us with a full size 3D Browtones and sample sizes of a few other products.





Overall I just had such a great time with the Benefit girls and a massive thank you to them and FeelUnique. I would really reccomened shopping with FeelUnique because the shipping is a great price and comes really quickly whenever I've ordered from them. They also have great prices and variety of stock so go check them out!

No comments