Followers

Tanya Burr Autumn Lipsticks

I just picked up two of Tanya Burr's Autumn collection lipsticks. I got Pink Cocoa and Big Kiss. The formula is so silky smooth and feels weightless on your lips. They are also enriched with Vitamin E for a moisturising formula. Also how can you not love the gold packaging, they have a really nice weight to them making them feel luxury and expensive.


This first picture is of Big Kiss, its such a good red. I would imagine this would look great on any skin tone, I always struggle to find a red lip I like but this is such a nice rich slightly darker red.

 This picture is of Pink Cocoa. This is definitely going to be my go to nude lipstick, its a better version of my own lip colour and its stunning! I would really recommend this colour.


You can really see how silky the formula is in the swatches, they have a really nice satin finish. The pigmentation is amazing when I tried it on my lips you just needed a quick swipe and you could already see how much coverage you get from them.

Available now in Superdrug and FeelUnique The shades I picked up can be a little tricky to buy because they are so popular I had to order them separately between the two websites. For £6.99 and 3g of product you really can't go wrong with these.

No comments