Followers

Lush Sparkling Pumpkin Bubble Bar Review

I purchased the Lush Cosmetics Sparkling Pumpkin whilst in the Oxford Street branch last so I thought I'd give you my thoughts.

First off its just beautiful and sparkly! Absolutely love the look of this bubble bar. Who could resist something so sparkly.

I broke the pumpkin into quarters to get the maximum amount of baths out of it and was very pleasantly surprised to get so many bubbles and a nice orange colour to the water.


The smell of this bubble bar is also possibly my favourite sent I've smelt of their range. The main ingredients  are juniperberry oil, lime oil and grapefruit oil. I thought it smelt very zesty and in my opinion I thought it smelt like sherbet. My skin felt lovely and fresh after using this and a little sparkly. I would definitely repurchase this.

Let me know if you like these kinds of blog post. Definitely going to be posting some of the other products at Christmas.

No comments