Followers

Lush Monsters' Ball Bath Bomb Review



I love this little guy! First off how cute is he?! Lush has done well with design of their Halloween product range this year.

The water goes the prettiest combination of purple, pink and blue; when fully mixed in the bath it went a dark purple. I think there was faint bits of glitter due to noticing myself having gold glitter on my skin once I'd come out of the bath.




His main scent is Lime oil and Neroli oil, his eye is made of fair trade organic cocoa butter which melts away when he's in the water. It also has Toning and relaxing Olibanum oil.

If you like fresh scents this is definitely one for you. It made my whole house smell amazing just being sat in the bag. Its a fresh zesty smell and lingers on your skin after you bathe in its goodness.

He's not around for much longer so go out and grab him either in store or here on the Lush website for £4.25; https://uk.lush.com/products/bath-bombs/monsters-ball

No comments