Followers

Just a little introduction

Hi!


Let me introduce myself by doing a 20 facts about me!
  1. I'm Lucy
  2. I'm 19 years old
  3. Completely new to this blogging universe
  4. I'm a training beauty therapist
  5. I'm a photographer - check it out here https://www.flickr.com/photos/116226170@N03/
  6. I love baking - especially things with cinnamon or chocolate!
  7. Copper has got to be the best metallic shade out there hence the blog name
  8. I'm obsessed with home décor - mainly copper décor.....
  9. I love to be completely up to date with beauty trends and new products - much to my bank accounts disgust!
  10. I have a hamster called Len
  11. I have a Pinterest addiction
  12. From Cambridgeshire
  13. Secretly wish I was living in Brighton - even though this area is beautiful
  14. I love travelling - be it city or country I just love exploring
  15. Gelato is definitely better than ice cream
  16. Costa Coffee is my second home
  17. My favourite Instagram filter is Valencia
  18. I love cosy evenings in with a hot chocolate and candles
  19. Autumn and Winter are top seasons for me
  20. I love having fresh flowers in the house



No comments