Followers

Lush Father's Day 2018

Of course its come around again when Lush launches a seasonal range so I thought  would jump on here to show you their new Father's Day collection for this year. My dad is a hard one to buy for but I do know he likes a good relaxing bath after working out or a long day at work, so buying him bath products is always a good present. They did have a new naked beard oil and naked shower gel but I went with the bath products.



The first thing I picked up was this Superdad bath bomb because its a fun design and smells super fresh and clean. With uplifting and soothing Sandalwood Oil and sweet an woody Olibanum Oil it doesn't just make your bath smell amazing its also perfect for unwinding after a long day at the office. I definitely think it will be hard to not keep this for myself! It also turns the water a fabulous shade of blue making it inviting to dive into the warm relaxing waters.



The Fun For All The Family is a new concept product to me being a bubble spinner. This sparkly spinner is designed like the infamous fidget spinners that were so 2017 but this one fills your bath with hundreds of citrus bubbles. You simply hold the little wooden centre and let it spin under the running tap and then set aside to dry for use again. This has a much sweeter scent with Sweet Wild Orange Oil and Lime Oil as key ingredients to this bubble spinner, also giving you protective, refreshing and toning effects from the ingredients as well as the fabulous scent.



The Modfather  is perfect for those fathers wanting to revisit their youth through this Royal Air force roundel shaped bubble bar. The fresh uplifting scent of Brazilian Orange Oil makes for a refreshing and rejuvenating bath with Cornflower making your skin feel clean and soft ready for a trip out on your motor scooter. I really like bubble bars because a little goes a long way and they can be used for multiple baths so I think they're worth buying over the bath bombs. 

What are you going to treat your Dad to this Father's day? I think mine will get a beer and a relaxing bath!

No comments