Followers

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara

When Charlotte Tilbury brings out a new product she doesn't mess about. She just had a relaunch for her Legendary Lashes Mascara Volume 2 which is part of her Beauty Filter collection. I had used her original one last year, I was obsessed with the length and volume I got from it I had to try this new version out. Its still in this gorgeous rose gold packaging making it feel super luxurious.

Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara

The bristles head is quite large so it does require a touch of attention because I can find the bristles hit my eyelid through my lashes if I try and apply it quickly but they really do hit every single lash coated in a few sweeps. It layers really nicely if you want them to be super volumized, but I tend to stick to one coat because I find its enough for my lashes. The formula is super black, called black vinyl but its perfect compared to some other black mascaras that don't quite give the same colour payoff.



Here is a little before and after of my lashes and one quick coat of the mascara. My lashes are currently going through a bit of a crazy grow in every direction phase so they're prone to interlocking at the moment, but the mascara does separate them out a bit but I think it adds significant length, colour and volume. It really is a push up for your lashes and I find the curl holds all day, formulated to be long wearing, humidity resistant and smudge proof.



Have you tried out Charlotte Tilbury's mascaras? Let me know what you think and leave meyour favourite mascara suggestions xox

1 comment