Followers

Tiffany Does Lashes

This is one of the most exciting launches for me personally this year. My wonderful friend Tiffany who is a makeup artist has just launched her own line of lashes! They're human hair lashes and completely cruelty free, vegan and designed by her own fair hand!

 

There are eight different designs; So Fetch, You Can't Sit With Us, So Obsessed With Me, You're Like Really Pretty, You Go Glen Coco, Full Of Secrets and I'm A Mouse, Duh!


(You Can't Sit With Us)

(You Go Glen Coco!)

(I'm A Mouse, Duh!)

(So Fetch)

(So Obsessed With Me)

(You're, Like, Really Pretty)

(Full Of Secrets)

(On Wednesday's We Wear Pink)

I'm so proud of Tiff for creating these lashes, there are so many to choose from and can be reused if you look after them. For such easy to apply quality lashes they are priced very well. I'm also obsessed with the marble and copper packaging!You can pick them up over here: http://www.tiffanydoesmakeup.co.uk/shop/ you can also see pictures of Holly with the lashes on over on the website to get a better look at them!

No comments