Followers

Bannatyne Spa Day

For my birthday I went for a spa day with my mum at the flagship Bannantyne Spa in Clarice House in Bury St Edmunds. We had the Summer's Coming Spa Day package. I had a Bannatyne Facial, mini Swedish back and scalp massage. My mum had a Swedish back massage, leg massage and a Welcome Touch facial.



We were shown round the facilities and then shown where to get into our robes and slippers ready for our treatments. You wait in Reception for your therapist and was then led to my treatment room which was lit in purple and felt very relaxing for a coloured room! My skin felt so much better after my facial which was using mainly Elemis products -it was nice to try a new brand! I was very impressed with the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel, my skin felt so smooth after using it.



After my treatments I waited for my mum in the relaxation room, which had premium heated beds to lounge on and I now want one at home! The Spa also had a heated swimming pools, hot tub, detoxifying steam room and a sauna. You could also use the gym there.



We had lunch in the restaurant where I had a sirloin steak with vine tomatoes and chips and my mum had prawn sandwiches. The food was really nice but the chairs really could do with a revamp. It was odd having a lunch with everyone sat in robes but it was also relaxing.

Overall I had a wonderful experience and felt very pampered. I would certainly go back for treatments again. Which Spas have you been to? Let me know if there are any others you'd recommend.

No comments