Followers

Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette

I picked up this little beauty in HomeSense  for £10 the other day and had to share it with you. It is still on the Too Faced website but at a further discount who could say no in HomeSense! The packaging is so cute with a leopard print metal casing which feels nice and sturdy to bring with you as well as being handbag sized.



The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is incredible. They have a very smooth creamy feeling to them which is really comfortable to wear even the shiny shades. You could easily go from day to night by mixing up the shades. I tried them wet and dry as that is what is recommended and when I used them wet the pigmentation is even better! The longevity is also fabulous when I used them they lasted for hours!





I think my favourite shade has to be Tiger's Eye because its a gorgeous bronzy brown which is perfect for day or night looks because you can use it as a wash of colour of vamp it up with a darker colour in the crease. I often prefer to use a shadow instead of a liner along my lash line and these eyeshadows work so well dry or wet along my lash line to really make my lashes look fuller. Let me know what you think of these shades but I think they are all very useable and perfect for travelling.





No comments