Followers

Origins Hygge Evening

My friend Emma and I went along to the Origins Hygge event in the Cambridge flagship store on Rose Crescent.  Hygge (pronounced ‘hue-gah’) is a Danish word that describes the feeling of being cosy, comfortable and at peace with the world. The event was the first-ever Origins Hygge event and it was to discover the Danish art of happiness and relaxation. They were offering an unforgettable skincare experience including facials and head, hand and arm massages.



I have to say it smelt amazing in the store as they were burning their Pine, Spruce and Orange and Ginger, Bergamont and Clove candles all round the store. We started off with some breathing exercises to get us into a relaxed mood ready for the luxurious relaxing treatments to come.



While waiting for our head massages we tried out the Feel Good Hug, this one we tried was cinnamon, clove and lemon. I fell in love with product, using it on my shoulders was so nice after carrying so many heavy bags around on my right shoulder it was nice to heat the muscles up. I would imagine it would be very beneficial at women's time of the month as well!



When we had our head massages they used the Peace of Mind On-the-Spot Relief sensory product. I would certainly like to start and end each day with one of these head massages! We then followed our head massage up with a hand and arm massage using the ginger range.



We got some little goodies to take home with us, a Full size Comfort Moods hand cream and a mini High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream.



I would definitely recommend you pop into the Cambridge store for future events or even just to discover the amazing skincare ranges. The Origins website has a tab just for the Cambridge store so you can keep up to date with what is going on in store!

2 comments

  1. Oh I forgot about the hug thingy! That was so good after a hard day at work. :)

    ReplyDelete