Followers

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash Review

I just picked up the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel wash in Boots this week after being an avid user of their water formula. I am so impressed by how quickly it removed my makeup including stubborn eye makeup. The product is a all-in-one rinse-off gel wash not only cleanses but also soothes and removes make-up, even on eyes and lips.



There is a very slight smell but not anything unpleasant just a clean scent. I follow this up with my usual toner and moisturiser which varies between the Origins Ginzing Energy-Boosting Moistiser or Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. It has such a soft texture that really feels like its doing its job just as quick as the Micealer Water however I feel this was a deeper cleanse. I picked this up in boots but I have found it hard to find recently I assume because it so popular!

No comments