Followers

Lush Halloween 2019 🎃

Its that time of year where Lush releases all of it's amazing new seasonal goodies, so of course it's time for me to pick up the new Halloween bits for this year! I was kindly invited to a pre-launch at my local store so I got to see the collection the night before it was released but I went back and purchased the new collection myself the next day! Some of my previous favourites like the Monsters Ball and Bewitched have returned again this year (see my post on them here) but I thought I would show you what's new!



The first thing I picked up really intrigued me was the Boo Shower Slime. This thick black sparkly slime is surprisingly scented like the Christmas favourite snow fairy! You simply have to scoop it out and slather it on in the shower and it smooths and cleanses with the bamboo stem extract and cornflower. I'm really excited to get using this after trying it out in the store on my hands!



The second thing I picked up was the one I was most excited to try! Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub! Anyone that knows me knows that pumpkin spice is my weakness so the fact I can have it as a lip scrub is amazing. With a comforting mix of clove bud oil, ginger oleoresin and cinnamon powder its brings all the autumnal feels and the pumpkin butter and jojoba oil soften as the caster sugar buffs away any dry skin in the colder months!



This little Punkin Pumpkin Bath Bomb is another new addition for this year. If you are wanting a warming pumpkin, cinnamon and with a citrus kick scented soak this will be your go to! I do find this has a fresher softer scent so if your not into the really strong lush scents this will be a good one to try. He also glows in the dark so watch out for him in the night!



And finally the Mercury Retrograde Bath Bomb is a new addition to Lush this year. This is a new scent and it certainly packs a punch. With Sicilian Lemon oil and stimulating Ginger oil it will lift your senses and refresh your body. Even though it is citrusy it still has that comforting warmth coming from cinnamon leaf oil to keep you in the autumnal spirit. The coarse sea salt also helps cleanse and soften your skin which is the perfect pairing with the antibacterial properties of the ginger and antimicrobial buchu oil. This is not just a pretty bath bomb it really has some good skin benefits built in so I'm looking forward to trying this out!

So that's the end of my little round up of the new halloween Lush goodies! Let me know if you have tried any of these out as well!

No comments