Followers

Lush Valentines Day 💕

Its that time of year where Lush brings out seasonal goodies for Valentines Day. As I love nice fragrances and some fizz, here are some of the favourite bits I picked up; Love Boat bath bomb, Whole Lotta Love Bubbleroon and Rose Bombshell bath bomb.
























Love Boat has to be my favourite design for a bath bomb, with little red hearts that trail behind it when it goes round the bath and the changing colours. I find it a zesty sherbet smell with organic sweet orange oil, Sicilian lemon oil and rose oil. The colour of the water is so pretty and perfect for Valentines Day. It's also shimmery when it starts to fizz away which looks super pretty. I'll definitely be stocking up on these - I'm going to have a fleet of Love Boats!





The Whole Lotta Love Bubbleroon is two red hearts sandwiched together with organic shea butter. This Bubbleroon not only makes the best bubbly bath it also makes the water a pretty shimmery red. It leaves your skin so soft because of the shea butter so it would be good for drier skin. What I like about Lush bubble bars is you can use them a couple of times if you cut them up, so I reckon I can get at least 2 baths out of this one.



This Rose bombshell has a floral triplet of yellow rose petals, rose absolute and rose oil and is an enthralling spectacle to watch. As it fizzes, the outer shell breaks away and magnificent petals burst out in a sweet haze of Sicilian lemon and floral geranium oils. It also comes in a giant version which is amazing but my bath isn't very big so I just went for the normal size. If you have a huge bath, you could happily indulge in the giant one.

No comments