Followers

Spooky Halloween Goodies



I am very much a seasonal gal so when I can I like to celebrate autumn both in the way my wardrobe changes and I like to change up my bath times with some new Lush Halloween products. I reviewed the Sparkling Pumpkin, Monsters' Ball and the Pumpkin Bath Bomb last year so this year I decided to pick up the new Bewitched Bubble Bar and the Pink Sparkling Pumpkin.

The Bewitched Bubble Bar intrigued me being a different scent to those I'm normally drawn to in Lush, with it being a more fruity blackberry scent. It made such a lovely bubbly bath with dark black water which happily I found didn't stain the bath - always a bonus. It was perfect for a spooky Halloween bath. Olibanum Oil adds to the sweet, woody and fruity scent and helps soothe and tone skin with a protective layer which also reduces fine lines. The Bergamot Oil creates a fresh zesty fragrance encouraging your sense of well being and also refreshing your skin. I would really suggest you try out this bubble bar if you like fruity and zesty fragrances in your bath.

For a contrast to the dark and spooky bubble bar, I picked up the pretty Pink Sparkling Pumpkin Bubble Bar.  This sparkling beauty has Geranium and Bergamot oils which work as a cleansing, toning and balancing effect on the skin. The Jasmine Absolute and Geranium oils create a very floral scent so if you're not into floral I would go with the Bewitched bubble bar. The pink lustre in the bar also leaves you shimmering pink which would be pretty if you were going out or just wanting to be sparkly!

Both retailing at £4.25 I think they seem reasonably priced as you can get a few baths out of them if you're clever. I like to cut my bubble bars up to maximise the usage and with even with a small amount of the bar you can still get lots of bubbles.

No comments