Followers

New Jewellery Bits

I just thought I would share with you some of my new jewellery choices I've picked up recently. Lately have been getting more into wearing jewellery and getting back into wearing earrings. I was looking around Lilac Rose in Cambridge which is a beautiful little shop, perfect for finding gifts or treating yourself to jewellery, clothing or other accessories. I came across two brands that I hadn't previously heard of  Orelia London and Estella Bartlett. I picked up the Estella Bartlett gold bee necklace and a multipack of earrings from Orelia when I was there. I had always wanted a little bee necklace and the Estella Bartlett one was the nicest one I had seen, other ones I had seen either didn't look very bee-like or was very large for what I was looking for. I just wish they did matching gold earrings!



I then saw on Lisa Angel's Instagram the Orelia Mini Coin and Horn Necklace in Gold which I thought was a very affordable dupe for the Missoma x Lucy Williams necklaces that I see all over Instagram. I purchased mine on the Orelia website because it had sold out on Lisa Angel so I think other people had clocked on to it being a good affordable dupe!


No comments