Followers

Lush Chick'n'Mix Easter Bath Bomb

I love when Lush has a seasonal range out, so clearly I had to go pick up an Easter treat! Most years I go for the same type of bath bomb from the seasonal Easter range because it's so cute! I love when they bring out bath bombs with a hidden surprise especially as it lasts more than one bath! This year I restrained my self to buy all the Easter range and just picked up Chick'n'Mix.



The fragrance is sweet and zingy, with comforting Tonka Absolute and refreshing bergamot oil. I do find that it smells very much like the Lush store itself and sticks around on your skin after bathing! He also has little vegan dark chocolate eyes to keep with the Easter theme. I love the little hidden bunny inside the chick, especially as it means I can get three baths out of it!



This did make possibly the brightest yellow bath I have ever seen and same to be said for the blue half made the brightest blue bath I had seen.

No comments